Organic Nut Butter
Organic Nut Butter is the Perfect Substitute for Any Craving
There's no denying that nut butter has grown in popularity over the recent years, but that doesn't mean that all nut butter is made with quality ingredients. We're going to discuss what to look for when choosing your next indulgence and some of our most popular flavors.
At Rawmantics, we pride ourselves on creating products free of processed sugar, dairy, eggs, peanuts, cashews, wheat, and soy. This allows our products to be enjoyed by more people which means more smiles.
Our organic nut butter is also in accordance with the USDA's guidelines. "USDA certified organic foods are grown and processed according to federal guidelines addressing, among many factors, soil quality, animal raising practices, pest and weed control, and use of additives." (source: https://www.usda.gov/media/blog/2012/03/22/organic-101-what-usda-organic-label-means)
Discover our Best-Selling Flavors:
- Chocolate Hazelnut Butter – Curb those chocolate cravings and boost energy with this creamy hazelnut and cocoa nut butter treat. Made of raw organic hazelnuts, and sweetened with organic maple syrup; our Chocolate Hazelnut Butter is a chocolate fix you can feel good about!
- Raw Creamy Almond Butter – Boost energy and curb your appetite with our low-sugar high-protein vegan creamy nut butter. Made with organic raw almonds and sweetened naturally with organic maple syrup; our raw almond butter is nutritious and tasty.
Here at Rawmantic, all of our vegan nut butter is handcrafted fresh from the purest organic ingredients (95% raw) and are Kosher and Organic certified.
When looking for nutrient-dense nut butter, it's important to:
- Examine what kind of fat is being used in the mixture. Be sure to watch the ingredients to ensure that only healthy fats are being included and there is nothing additional added. Believe it or not, there is such thing as healthy fats and your body needs them to survive and thrive. You've likely spent the majority of your life believing that all fats are bad, but that's not true. Just ensure that there are no added trans fats on the ingredients list and only healthy fats.
- Examine the oils that are used. Again, this is a place where most organic nut butter brands cut corners. It's important to ensure that your nut butter does not include palm oil as it is very high in saturated fat. Saturated fat has been connected to causing heart disease, liver dysfunction, obesity, and type 2 diabetes. Not to mention, there are a lot of environmental repercussions to the production of palm oil including burning rainforests and causing an excess of greenhouse gas emissions which fill the air with pollution and smoke.
- Examine the amount of added sugars. The amount of sugar added can quickly turn what was meant to be a heart-healthy snack into an indulgence without you realizing what just happened. Added sugar is another sneaky way that most nut butter brands cut corners and add unnecessary calories to the mix. Be sure to check the ingredients list to ensure that there is no added sugar to the ingredient list and if there is some added sugar, ensure that it is a low level that you are comfortable with. Due to the rich nature of nut butter, they are already calorically dense, and choosing nut butter with added sugar only increases those calories.
- Examine the amount of salt added to the mixture. Most nut butter will include salt in the ingredients list as it enhances the natural flavor of the nuts, however, we suggest only choosing nut butter with sea salt rather than traditionally processed salt.
We hope that these four tips are helpful as you head to your local grocery store to choose your next nut butter. With the increase in demand for organic nut butter, a lot of brands have decided to cut corners and turn what was meant to be a healthy snack into an indulgence without the consumer realizing what they are putting into their body.
It's more important than ever before to be reading the ingredients list to ensure you are fully confident about what you are putting inside your body.
At Rawmantics, we pride ourselves on creating organic nut butter in accordance with the USDA Organic Standard.
Because of the pure and healthy nature of our organic nut butter, we are happy to inform you that these are just the nut butter to increase your focus and cognizance throughout the day, and give you the extra boost of energy you need!
When it comes to that afternoon snack craving, choosing an organic nut butter is a great way to ensure you are hitting your health goals while enjoying a satiating snack. Some of our favorite ways to eat organic nut butter are on a piece of toast, crackers, or even as an addition to your favorite fruit. Try spreading organic nut butter onto a piece of your favorite kind of apple and enjoy as your taste buds have a party! Our customers have even been using our organic nut butter as additions to their charcuterie boards to enjoy at parties or with a group of intimate friends.
However you choose to enjoy our organic nut butter, we are confident you will leave feeling satiated and satisfied.
Browse our collection of organic nut butter to excite your taste buds for an out-of-this-world experience. And remember, you don't need any special occasion to treat yourself or your friends, an organic nut butter is a great excuse to treat yourself to a fun evening or to elevate a gift.